This Extreme event will knock your socks off with high flying, quick and powerful tumbling passes by the Elite tumblers of the World. No limits of skill, and the no holds barred action will blow your mind as these powerful athletes float across The Games stage with grace and power! Each pass will be as exciting as the next as the individuals fight for the right to be the Gold medalist of The Games. You don’t want to miss this one!
TUMBLING PASS REQUIRMENTS:
12 & Under and 13-16:
Qualifying Round passes: 2 free 8 skill passes (see repetition rules)
Final Round passes: 1 free 8 skill pass + 1 free 3 skill pass (see repetition rules)
17 & Over:
Qualifying Round: 2 free 8 skill passes + 1 free 3 skill pass (see repetition rules)
Final Round: 2 free 8 skill passes + 1 free 3 skill pass (see repetition rules)
|NUMBER OF ATHLETES||1 athlete|
|AGE REQUIREMENTS||Age Divisions: 12 & Under, 13-16, 17 & Over|
|GENDER||Female, Male – Gender compete separately|
|MUSIC/ROUTINE TIME LIMIT||NA|
|CROSSOVERS||may crossover into Team Cheer, Solo Cheer, Synchro Tumbling, Team Stunt, Partner Stunt, Extreme Tricking|
|UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS||Performance attire is mandatory|
|FOOTWEAR||Footwear is strongly recommended but not required.|
|Spring strips or rod floor|
|SCORE SHEETS||Numerical Values without Comments|
- With the exception of flic-flacs (back spring or back-handspring), whipbacks and round-offs no element may be repeated during the 2 (two) passes of the Qualifying Round, otherwise the difficulty of the repeated element will not be counted.
- In the Final Round passes the same element may not be repeated, with the exception of flic-flacs (back spring or back-handspring), whipbacks, and round-offs, otherwise the difficulty of the repeated element will not be counted.
- Elements performed in the Qualification Round may be repeated in the Final Round.
- Elements having the same amount of rotation but performed in the tucked, piked and straight position are considered to be different elements and not repetition.
- Multiple somersaults (720° or more) having the same number of twists and somersaults will not be considered a repetition if the twist is located in different phases of the somersault (e.g. Full-in back-out tuck and back-in full-out tuck are different skills with the same number of twists and somersaults but are considered different skills).
- Somersaults (with or without twist) will not be considered as repetition if they are preceded by a different element.
Degree of Difficulty Score: Each tumbling element is listed here with a set Degree of Difficulty (taken from the current International Gymnastics Federation Tumbling Difficulty chart). The difficulty score is the sum of the DD values for the skills performed in the pass. See the example of two Qualification Round Passes below.
Total DD Score for 1st pass is 6.2
Total DD Score for 2nd pass is 5.8
Execution of Tumbling Pass: Execution score is out of 10. Execution deductions are up to the discretion of the judges.
Overall Score per Pass: Execution Score + Degree of Difficulty Score (Total score maximum 10+DD)
Qualification Round Score: Overall Score 1st pass + Overall Score 2nd pass (+ Overall Score 3rd pass for 17 & Over Age Division)
ALL athletes will go forward to Final Round but compete in reverse order of merit (e.g. the athlete ranked last in the Qualification Round will compete first in the Final Round and the athlete that ranks first in the Qualification Round will compete last in the Final Round).
Final Round Score: Overall Score 1st Final Round Pass + Overall Score 2nd Final Round Pass (+ Overall Score 3rd Final Round Pass for 17 & Over Age Division)