The inaugural year of The All Star Games garnered attention from all over the world. This event is unique in that it houses Aerial Sports from different disciplines in one 2 stage arena. We encourage the creativity and growth of all these sports, but more importantly, The Games is a laboratory designed to see what happens when these events begin to inspire each other.
Tricking Registration is Now Open
Please only register 1 athlete at a time. To register multiple athletes on one payment, complete the product fields on the next page, click add to cart and continue shopping to fill out the fields again.
1 vs 1 – Elimination/Finals Rounds
- Each athlete will get two total passes. At the end of these passes the 3 judges will choose a winner
based on the following skill sets performed:
– Overall Performance
- Judges will then point to the winner.
- In the event of a tie, each tricker will have a sudden death pass.
- Top 8 will qualify into the finals.
- Finals will be a top 16 tournament.
2 vs 2 / 3 vs 3 – Elimination Rounds/Finals Rounds
- Each team can be composed of 2 or 3 members.
- Each team will get 5 passes,
- 2 Freestyle passes, anything of your choosing
- 2 Synchro Pass including all team members. Must start and finish battle with a synchro pass
- 1 pass involving at least one athlete jumping over a teammate.
- Rounds do not have to be in order besides team syncro passes, however emphasis and scores will be heavily dictated how the team performs as a whole.
- Judges will point to winning team after battle.
- In the event of a tie. Teams will choose 1 person to compete in a 30 sec sudden death battle.
- Judges will point to winners in the event of a tie.
- Top 6 teams will enter finals on Day Two.
- You need to check into your divisions at least 15 minutes before division starts.
- Divisions will start ON TIME and there will be no exceptions for athlete tardiness.
- In the event you are late, you will be disqualified and no refunds will be given.
- All Winners must stay through the award ceremony to claim prizes.
- No inappropriate apparel will be tolerated as we are an all ages show.
- There is no tolerance for having or using drugs/drug paraphernalia on competition property. If found
you will be automatically disqualified and escorted off premises.
- All athletes are expected to present themselves and act in a professional manner.
- Nightime show finalists may be required to show for rehearsal. If this is unattended you will not
compete in the finals.